Monday, January 7, 2013

Medics Report.

To begin with.. This Isn't Tommy.

I'm the field Medic who has been treating him.

I stumbled upon this as I was looking for his medical records and other various documentation.

For some odd reason.. His physical body hasn't changed in over 4 years.. 

The missing persons report stated he disappeared on the 27th of November, 2012.

As of right now..It's January 7th 2017

Either way... Besides the scratches and cuts, his body seems to be fine..

Except 4 holes in his back, they look a lot like bot-fly larvae that buried into his back.. Though no traces of those larvae were found.

I drained some dark ink like fluid from those holes on his back.. they'll be examined later.

As of now he is still unconsious.. More will be added Later

Sincerly,

Soraka,
Field Medic


3 comments:

  1. Great, time travel, shit never gets old. I also think I understand what those black holes are, but you'd call me crazy if I told you my version of what those things might be, but then again, we all are a little bit crazy these days.

    - Mr. Incognito.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well It's not necessarily Time travel.. more of being stuck in time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing like that happened to me, yet. So, yeah, kind of not familiar with the right terms.

      - Mr. Incognito.

      Delete