Friday, January 11, 2013

Re-Union

Yesterday I woke up to that one guy wearing a suit next to me.. his gun on his back..

I slowly sat up and asked where I was?

???: "You're in the Medics tent.. you've been out for a good 3 days.."

What??

3 days...?

No way..

He told me the date.. January 12, 2017...

Wait wait a minute!! Hold up!

I disappeared in 2012!

I sat up and looked for my axe, really not wanting to be there..

But instead I got pushed onto the bed

 ???: "We have much to talk about... "

I asked him why in the hell it was 2017!!

He said I disappeared over 4 years ago..  

But.. How...?

He told me that while I was down there.. wherever I was kept.. that somehow Time was altered to be slower down there than reality..

Great.. 4 years felt like 2 weeks..

I asked him about the NFI's..

He said that they are researching "new fuel technology", and that NFI stood for "Noxus Fuel Industries"

Really?

New fuel technology? What fuel can you get from people fighting for their lives down there?? Huh?

He asked me about what I did after I left home.. I told him, I mean he saved my life after all.. might as well..

I asked him who all of these people are.. He didn't answer me..

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a disk and handed it to me.

I took it and looked at it..

Experiment 002 Tommy Roark

I know that disc!

I checked my pocket to see nothing was there..

I glared at him.


???:  I didn't watch it or anything, Figured it was about you and you alone should watch it..

I asked him yet another question.. Why was he helping me anyway?

He quickly responded.

???: "Because.."

"  for 5 years, my best friend was gone.."

I looked at his face, and he looked back at mine.


No way..

Th...that can't be..

"T-th-that you Bobby?"

He smiled and nodded..

"Yea.. it's me."

3 comments:

  1. Two things.

    1. Damn, Noxus is in this? I honestly hope the Dem' can beat them this time. (Still don't like either of them)
    2. DUN DUN DUN DUUUUUN! Surprise Surprise! You found your friend. Would you like a heart container or the light arrows?

    -Veigar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Positive side, your with your friend again, not alone, there is no threat of "Cold Boy". Negative side, year 2017.

    - Mr. Incognito.

    ReplyDelete
  3. New... fuel...

    Please tell me they aren't doing anything with Azoth. D: D:

    ReplyDelete