Monday, December 31, 2012

A Plot

I'm thinking about revolting in this God forsaken prison..

I Plan to do it New Years Day too..

Wouldn't that be something? A revolt to start the New year off!

What can go wrong?

It's not like they can kill ME, They put me here for a reason, so they MUST want me alive.

and If not, oh well, I'm dead, big whoop..

 My life went to shit anyway, so nobodies going to care.

As for HOW I'm going to go about this..uh..

Um..

I'll get back to you on it.

Still heard no sign of Irelia though, getting a bit worried.

Maybe I'll find her if the Revolt happens.

Talk to ya'll later

-Tommy

3 comments:

  1. I'd question the logic of stating your plans for an eventual revolt in a public blog where your captors could perhaps see it but... Well I'm sure you'll be fine.

    ~The Second.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, it's you again. I'm not afraid of my captors at all.. so bring it.

      Delete