Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Prisoner

 I'm gonna recap what just happened 10 minutes ago, for those of you tuning in

I awoke with a gasp as I'm tossed on a hard stone floor.

I growl, quickly stumbling to get up before I try punching the guard who threw me.

He grabs my fist and squeezes, and I hear popping noises in my knuckles and  I fall to my knees, holding back a yell.

He chuckles, before letting go and kicking me in the side hard, and I fall down yet again.

 Guard: "You never learn.. do you?"

I quickly remember what happened and I look up at him

"I..I thought you..your kind killed me..? how am I alive? why am I here?"

He said nothing

"Answer me damn it!"

Guard: " Now what fun would that be?" He chuckled. "You'll find out soon enough.. but at a cost.."

With that, he leaves, sliding the metal bars behind him, and it locks into place like that in a prison eons ago, the door being a rectangular frame with bars running from end to end.

I get up and turn around, to see a girl maybe older than me giggling on a bed, and she brushes her black hair from her eyes.

???: "Dumb ass.."

"Who are you, where am I and what am I doing in here?"

???:"I'm Irelia for one.. for two where do you think you are?"

I look around at the stone walls, sliding metal door and back at the girl, who seemed to be muscular despite her skinny frame.

Irelia:"You're in a holding cell.. as for why you're here.. well.. same reason as me."

"A cell!?" I clentch my fists.

"Then why am I here..?"

Irelia: "It's.. hard to explain." She paused. "It'd be better if you experienced it yourself."

"Experienced what?"

She said nothing. I noticed on the other end of the room is another bed.


Well.. guess they were expecting me.

I sit down on the bed, only then did I notice my stuff was gone..

Great.. there goes my gun, the only safety I had..

Oh well..

Time to face the 'experience', or whatever Irelia was talking about

17 comments:

  1. 'Irelia'.....I think Veigar may know her...or at least someone with that name.

    Whelp! Time to read his diary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la.

    La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la, la.

    ...

    Hmm... 'the experience'... in a prison... with a bed...

    Nope, can't seem to crawl out of the gutter on this one.

    Hope they're gentle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fear the infamous Firecracker may be correct. If not, it's likely to be just as excruciating.

      ~Shadow

      Delete
    2. Famous and infamous mean the same thing.

      ~Shadow

      Delete
    3. Do not! One has more words describing it.

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    5. Infamous is when you're *more* than famous!

      Delete
  4. True, but in the end they both mean you're well known.

    ~Shadow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WHY AM I ARGUING WITH A WANDERING APPARITION OF ABSENT LIGHT?!

      Delete
  5. Because you have nothing else to do?

    ~Shadow

    ReplyDelete
  6. Be glad the gun's gone. You shouldn't have had it in the first place. I'll cross my fingers for you getting out of there in one piece.

    ReplyDelete