Saturday, December 8, 2012

Well, if it isn't the Man of the Hour himself..

I finally got out of that damned tree..

Cut up my hands pretty bad, but oh well..

No food left in my backpack..

Great..

I walked from that forest back to Lily lake Rd.

My mind was racing,  I was sort of on edge, waiting for something to happen.

I need to calm down.. honestly.

I decided to go on Lily lake.

It was frozen, so why not?

I walked for a half hour, slipping occasionally.

I got close to the center, when I stepped in something wet.

 I looked down..

It wasn't water..

It was blood..

I stepped back, and looked ahead.

A large Operator symbol was drawn on the ice..

A body lied in the middle, maybe 20ft from where I was.

I ran ahead, and I looked at the body.

It was Thomas.. Who brought me from Alyssa's house to his..

I heard something like a woosh of air..

All around me were figures, though there was a gap ahead of me,

Nothing about them similar at all.

Except an Operator symbol either on their faces, either burned into their skin.. or written in blood.


I stepped back and drew my gun.

A sharp pain pierced my back as something pierced my chest..

I  looked down, and the object like a kris sword, the blade all wavy.

Blood came up from my mouth and I stumbled back.

A figure appeared, my vision started to darken..

It was Him.. The Master..

I managed to pull the trigger once, and I fell to my knees

The bullet made a quick hole in him, though it closed almost instantly..

I fell over, blood now soaking my shirt.

In a very alienlike voice, it seemed  deep and tinted with echoes and static, like someone made it electronically

"Take him away" 


Then..nothing.

10 comments:

  1. Spoiler, he survived this.

    He made a post about it. Did you wake up on the ice or something?! WHERE ARE YOU NOW?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah people being dramatic...

      It's no fun to just tell people straight up that you survived.

      No you have to make them wonder how you survived.

      I mean yeah we know he's alive but he's not going to tell us what happened.

      First he's going to let us wonder about it...

      But seriously what happened?

      Delete
    2. He's obviously stuck in a tree again.

      Delete
    3. Huh. They all had operator symbols on them? Hey Picasso, is that what you were trying to do to ME?

      Delete
    4. What? I don't understand the question...

      Are you... accusing me of trying to make you stand out on the ice to murder someone and then patiently wait in a circle with people who helped you murder that someone for that someone's friend to show up so you could stab them in the back and then let Daddy mind fuck them?

      How incredibly specific.

      Delete
    5. That is pretty specific. I don't think someone of your faculties could pull off a plan like that which relies on such precise timing and positioning, never mind the preparation required.

      -T

      Delete
    6. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    7. Damn it Fracture! Now my curiosity is peaked!

      *JP

      Delete
    8. No, I meant does it have something to do with trying to make me one of those things. Should've clarified.

      Delete
    9. Eww, NO! Hollowed are so... Empty. Boring. SO BORING!

      I marked you so others would see it and wonder. See it and question. Suddenly, by the time they figure out they didn't want to know, they are too deep into the game.

      I marked you, so you would do the same.

      Delete