Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Can't ever look back..

It's been decided.

Running away.. Grabbed my backpack, put my laptop in it, took my fathers 9mm pistol with a flashlight attached to it.

If there's a term for it.. I don't know it.

I have the cops on my ass, I got Slendy on my ass.. I'll have my parents on my ass when they wake up..

Oh such a lovely combination of things on my ass..


I headed out the back door, which was always unlocked and it was a sliding door, so no noise.

I walked down the road, going as far as I can do. I've maybe walked 2 miles..


But hey.. whatever distances me from my parents

And Slendy

...

Oh wait.. Slendy can teleport..



Anyway, you may not hear from me for a while.


To all you Runners,
Godspeed to you all


Proxies..
Catch me if you can :)

5 comments:

  1. Sorry our little group prefers to fuck with you from afar.

    #Eta

    ReplyDelete
  2. A term for a flashlight strapped onto the top of your pistol? I think they refer to that as shit for iron sights or depending on how heavy the flashlight is, shit for aim because I have a heavy fucking flashlight strapped to my gun.

    Alternatively, FRIGHT LIGHT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The gun was probably not a good idea. Lethal weapons can only make things worse for you. I hope things go well for you, however.

    ReplyDelete