Sunday, November 18, 2012

Diagnosis

Well.. I told my parents and they took me to see a psychiatrist. While I was waiting, there was a wall mirror that was taller than I am. I was curious and looked at it while my mom was talking to the desk clerk.

I saw him take over my reflection..

I grew taller, a black substance covered my body, which turned into a suit..

My arms elongated and grew tentacles at the end

Worst part... My face slowly turned white.. losing all of its features..

I..I was literally petrified..

Doctor walked in, and we walked into a room, He asked me whats happened.. I told him of what happened that night and what happened to me earlier..
 
Turns out.. besides me "seeing things" I'm perfectly normal..

Are you kidding me? Nothing is wrong with me?

...

Great..  


8 comments:

  1. Literally Petrified would mean you were paralyzed or turned to stone...

    Other than that though that sounds pretty creepy.

    Obviously you're seeing The Master but...

    By your own admission I can't tell if it's hallucinations or not...

    I've never heard of him showing up in a mirror before...

    Especially as someone's reflection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not obviously turned to stone, cause I am able to type. By Petrified I meant Petrified with fear.. maybe I should have added that detail.

      If I'm seeing him more than once.. in a different location, something has to be up..

      Delete
    2. Petrified by fear is not literally petrified.

      Yeah hopefully for you it's not really him.

      I mean I'm not really in much of a place to say so but I assume being schizophrenic or whatever is better than being targeted by him.

      Delete
    3. Hey.. you never know. Honestly I rather hope he's real, that way:
      A) I'm not crazy
      B) It exists
      and C) I'll do whatever in my power to stop it.

      Delete
    4. Stop Master? Wow.....you must be crazy! No one has ever gotten close to that before! If you find a way tell me.

      It'll make my fucking eternity.

      Delete
    5. Crazy? Possibly.. but hey, worth a shot, right?

      Delete
    6. I ain't just gonna stand here and watch him do this to me, and I'm defiantly gonna do something if this continues.

      Delete