Monday, November 19, 2012

That Night..

It's officially The beginning of the seemingly improbable.. end. Maybe that Veigar person was right..

Drove my silver '88 blazer to her house, it wasn't that long of a drive 15 minutes at max.

I got there at around 4pm, after school.

Now at this point,it had just started to get dark and chilly. I brought a sweatshirt in case I was gonna need it.

I walked in front of the door and knocked.

It took her a few seconds to open the door.

She wore blue jeans and a light sweatshirt,and a pair of shoes which obviously she didn't care for due to the bits of mud on it.

I kinda thought she was a little crazy when its November and like 40 degrees out..

Alyssa: "Hey tommy!" she said in a slightly high pitch.

Me: "Ready?"

She nodded and we started to head off into the woods, and she hands me a blue flashlight.

I took it as we continued along the trail, and suddenly the trail ended, and we turned on our flashlights, the area now surrounded with darkness.

We looked at each other slightly confused as to which way to go, but apparently Alyssa knew where to go.

Me: "Why did you decide to take me out in here anyway? I'm just curious."

She shrugged then responded.

Alyssa: "Just wanted to do this differently is all."

I noticed her shivering as she said that, and I offered her my football team's sweatshirt,

She smiled and took it happily.

Suddenly we reach a large oak tree, and we leaned up against it. We talked for a few minutes, before a series of growling was heard. I knew she had a dog, though I didn't know if that was exactly it.

Me: "Wait here, I'll check it out, alright?"

She nodded and  continued north, looking around for more sounds.

What seemed like an hour went by, it was only 10 minutes.

I stopped, unable to find her dog or some other canine, and I went back, using my flashlight to see the ground as I retraced my steps.

I'm maybe 10ft or so from the tree, a leg danging from it.

Me: "Alyssa?" I shouted.

...

Nothing back.

I quickly go back to the front of the tree and stood there, my eyes looking  up the tree.

I raised my flashlight, the first thing I saw was a bright red.

Blood.

Lots of it.

H..her seemingly angel; face wasn't touched at all, which was odd.

Her body however..

Wasn't so lucky.

Our sweatshirts torn off her body, as was everything else and seemed as if a pack of rodents swarmed the evidence, leaving little pieces of it.

Her whole torso was ripped apart violently, as if she was examined by a Coroner, her right breast completely torn off, which was seen laying by the trunk of the tree.

 As my flashlight shone on her chest, something reflected the light.

I moved the left breast with my right hand, blood soon creeping down my hand as I investigated her upper torso cavity.

Her heart was encased in a plastic bag, the air suctioned from it.

I started to stutter, and I stepped back. As I collected my thoughts, I examined her  once again.

Parts of the rough bark pierced her entire body, blood trailing down her delicate body for a few seconds, before

As I looked down her body, there was the most bizarre thing I've only ever heard of from history class...

They were draping down her body and the ends piled on the brown dirt floor,  

Like the prostitutes who were taken by "Jack the Ripper."

Before I got a chance to turn around

A bloody hand softly grabbed my shirt, and I shuddered some more.

As I turn my head slightly, I noticed something..

A bloody outline of the hand was seen..




4 comments:

  1. Like I said, Woods. Really? Even though I'm usually against giving advice to those against Master....but you're obviously clueless in this situation.

    Stay away from the woods. Period. I think more Runners have died there than anywhere else.

    Also, you were lucky that wasn't The Bleeding Tree. She wouldn't have been the only one on the branches.

    -Veigar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw how sweet, a love story, well aren't you just the brightest mind out of all! I was slapping my knee while laughing, I mean woods? Really!? That was really, really and I mean really dumb of you.

    But...somehow I see a potential for a challenge, not anyone can go digging in someones dead body for clues, tough that is also dumb, seeing as you left your oh so delicious finger prints all over her body, not only will you be hunted by the Boss, but also the police and maybe something else. No worries we will teach you to become a greater challenge for Big Boss, I mean he loves he's meals to be feisty.

    Also, you did say it was a bloody hand right? Which means it was a Red Hand right? Looks like you got yourself a Genie kid! Lucky you!

    Hope to see your guts soon ;)

    - Kelevra.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelevra ya ya ya I was already told by this Veigar kid that it was dumb of me. Who are you anyway? and what do you want with me anyway?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What do I want with you? Oh my boy, why I want nothing more than to see you and the rest like you cause as much destruction as you can with your inevitable deaths, I would help you achieve that goal myself, but that is impossible, see I'm rather busy with other problems right now, but don't worry I'll keep an eye on you, just like on so many others.

      Who am I? Well I am working for the creature that is currently tormenting you, so you could call me a Proxy I guess ;).

      - Kelevra.

      Delete