Thursday, November 15, 2012

When it all started.

You know.. My parents always did tell me I was seeing things.. granted I can't remember any of them.
They merely dismissed it,saying "Oh It's just a phase, he'll grow out of it." or

"You're mind is just playing tricks on you, don't worry. Tomorrow It'll be gone"

I'm pretty sure I'm not going through any 'phase'.

And I'm pretty sure it's only getting worse...

It all started a few nights ago. I woke up with a feeling that someone was in the house with me. I checked my cell phone. It said "2:25"

Great... I got school in a few hours..  I looked around my room, which was to me was a mess, but in reality wasn't that bad.

Though I could never shake that feeling off.. I checked my door,nothing but a dark hallway. I went down it to the living room, then the kitchen which was joined to the living room.

 Nothing. I breathed a sigh of relief and went back to my room. I thought everything was ok.

Well it wasn't.. not by far.

Something drew me to my window. I don't know what it was.

As i got closer to the window, (which was on the other side of the window) my phone's would blink, warning me of low battery. It had 3 bars last time I checked?

I threw the phone on my bed, thinking nothing of it.  I lifted the blinds and I saw something that stood in the middle of the road, under a streetlight.

It was tall, like abnormally tall. He was wearing a suit, which I thought was strange.

As I looked at him closely, I noticed his arms and legs split into some sort of tentacle like appendages.

I'm thinking to myself, "This can't be real.."

As I study this figure more closely.. I noticed his blank face.. no feature on it.

I quickly pulled down the blinds and went back to bed, quivering a bit. I kept saying that it wasn't real.. it wasn't real..

Oh boy how wrong I was..


No comments:

Post a Comment