Tuesday, November 20, 2012

That Night, Part II

I quickly turned around, to see my best friend Thomas.

He was my height, well built, and had started growing sideburns.

Thomas: "Tommy.. We HAVE to get out of here!"

Me:"How is your han-" I got interrupted.

Thomas: "No time, we have to go! I'll explain when we get to my house."

He ran towards the driveway where he parked his blue jeep. I looked at the body, and noticed something that wasn't there before.

A circle with an X through it, written in blood.

I quickly ran back to Alyssa's driveway, and got in my blazer.

Thomas and I went to his house, and during the ride I couldn't help blame myself for her death.

If only I didn't leave her..

We arrived at his house and we rushed into his house into his basement, his parents wouldn't be home for a while 'cause they were both at work.

Thomas: "What happened Tommy.. you HAVE to tell me everything"

I would explain to him the situation, then proceeded to ask a question of my own.

Me: "Why is there blood on YOUR hand?"

Thomas: "Just.. The whole Alyssa and you going on a date in the woods was sketchy.. Figured I'd check on you guys.. though she was already dead when I got there.."

I looked down, putting my head between my knees, sighing.

Thomas: "Listen dude.. I know you didn't do this."

Me: "Then WHO DID?" I stood up, being very defensive.

Thomas: "You think I know?"

Me: "Well.. the police are gonna be all over my ass.. Alyssa's parents will get pissed at me.. What do I do man?"

Thomas: "I dunno.. I think you should get some rest man.. you've had a rough night."

I nod and I left Thomas's house, hopped in my blazer and drove home, which was just down the road.

I got home, and by this point it was 8 pm. I took off my shirt as I walked in the house, going upstairs and hanging a left, going into my room.

I tossed the shirt in my closet and jumped on my bed.

I was struck with an incredible headache, and soon went into coughing fits that felt like something was scratching at my throat, trying to get free.

I've never had bad coughing fits like this before..

Could this be the work of "The Master" That people call him by?

Well whoever this fucker is.. I'm gonna learn more about him in the morning, Hopefully there's a way to stop him..

1 comment:

  1. Um.....I just read the blog and I gotta say. You actually have one of the weaker cases of this. Much worse has happened to many other people. Either way I still feel bad for you.

    Get (physically) better soon!

    *JP

    ReplyDelete